Thursday, May 9, 2013

Chicharito Ferguson ni baraka


Chicha: Boss been a blessing
Javier Hernandez has paid tribute
to Manchester United manager Sir
Alex Ferguson.
The 71-year-old Reds boss will retire
at the end of the current season
following more than 26 years at the
Old Trafford helm.
Striker Hernandez, who joined the
club in the summer of 2010, told TV
Azteca in his native Mexico that he
is enormously proud to have worked
under a manager many in football
regard as the best ever.
“When I retire it will be satisfying to
say that I was one of Sir Alex
Ferguson’s boys,” he said.
“But it’s more than an anecdote for
me. I see it as an achievement and
a blessing. It’s a source of pride to
say I was with one of the best
coaches in history.
“Something that impresses me is
that he never lost his
competitiveness. In spite of
everything he won he continues to
be hungry. He’s a winner.”
Sir Alex will take charge of two more
games for Manchester United:
Sunday’s clash against Swansea City
at Old Trafford and the Reds’ final

No comments:

Post a Comment