Thursday, May 9, 2013

Msikilize ole kuhusu kustafu kwa Ferguson

Saying goodbye is tough
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer spoke
exclusively to MUTV following the
news of Sir Alex's imminent
retirement...
"I'm a bit stunned that the
manager has decided that enough
is enough, but I'm sure he thought
long and hard about it and it's the
right decision for him.
"The 14 and a half years I spent with
the boss [as a player and coach]
were the greatest of my career. I
learnt from the best. He was a father
figure for all of us - it's amazing how
many players he has brought
through the system. He has been an
inspiration to everyone.
"That last moment with the fans at
Old Trafford is a great feeling but
also a sad one. There aren't many
times where I have been moved to
tears but that day [Ole's testimonial
in 2008] was one of those days. And
you never know it might be on
Sunday [against Swansea] that it hits
the gaffer that it will be the last
time he leads the team out at Old
Trafford. I'm sure it will be
emotional for him.
"Everything I do now as a manager
is through the experience I gained

No comments:

Post a Comment